NationaLease Announces Regional Finalists for 7th Annual NationaLease Tech Challenge
Next Stop: Top Tech Competition in Lakeside, California
April 10, 2017, Downers Grove, IL — NationaLease, one of the largest full service truck leasing organizations in North America, today announced the nine regional winners of the 2017 NationaLease Tech Challenge exam, held last month. All nine winners will travel to the TCI Tire Centers location in Lakeside, California, to compete on May 10, 2017, for the title of Top Tech during the hands-on skills competition. The top three finalists will also represent NationaLease at the annual TMCSuperTech competition in the fall.
This year’s finalists include:
- Region 1: Wade Russell, Nova Truck Leasing, a NationaLease Developing Member
- Region 2: Robert Mrzyglod, Aim NationaLease – 2012, 2013, 2014, & 2015 Top Tech
- Region 3: Billy Thompson, Old Dominion NationaLease
- Region 4: Matthew Christopher, Salem NationaLease
- Region 5: Ray Evans, Aim NationaLease
- Region 6: John Norwood, Aim NationaLease
- Region 7: Darren Huebert, GATR NationaLease
- Region 8: Richard Davis, Hogan Truck Leasing, Inc., a NationaLease Member – 2013 First Runner Up
- Region 9: Josh Walgamott, Schow’s NationaLease
The NationaLease Tech Challenge, now in its seventh year, recognizes member company technicians who compete in a series of events testing their maintenance knowledge and skills. This exam, which member company technicians completed in early March, is the preliminary step to qualify for the title of NationaLease Top Tech.
Founded in 1944, NationaLease is one of the largest full service truck leasing organizations in North America, with over 700 service locations throughout the U.S. and Canada and a combined customer fleet of over 135,000 tractors, trucks, and trailers.
The company provides comprehensive fleet management services for private fleets and transportation service providers. More information can be found at nationalease.com.