Connect with more than 1,000 transportation companies in the U.S. and Canadian markets
NationaLease provides its members with preferred purchasing programs from more than 100 industry-leading suppliers, saving our members thousands each year while increasing sales and product exposure for suppliers.
By joining NationaLease's Supplier Partner Program, companies realize select opportunities to grow their customer base, such as access to exclusive business meetings, product and service promotions, and the opportunity to establish relationships with company owners and transportation executives.
For more information on becoming a NationaLease supplier, contact David Nitzsche, Senior Vice President of Supply Management at (954) 509-7113 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Value: Take Advantage of Our Vast Network
Receive enhanced opportunities to build relationships with our members, expand your reach, and:
- Grow your customer base - In print, online, and in-person, we put your company in front of more than 1,000 transportation industry executives responsible for purchasing fleet-related products and services every day.
- Speed payment and reduce credit risk - Receive payment directly from us within established credit terms, eliminating accounts receivable worries and often providing cash in the bank much sooner than the industry-standard 30-day invoice processing.
- Reduce operating costs - Experience 2 to 5% lower sales and processing costs while enhancing customer relationships with our paperless, electronic invoicing system.
- Create a strong new sales and marketing channel - By consolidating the procurement activity of fleet managers responsible for thousands of commercial trucks and providing a vital information resource for thousands more, we have created a viable channel for you to market and sell your products.
- Enhance customer loyalty - As members continue to enjoy the preferred pricing and rebates available through participating suppliers, they develop a strong brand loyalty and have indicated a tendency to make recurring purchases from the same suppliers.
- Efficient IT investment - Avoid complex, expensive, and time-consuming integration with diverse purchasing systems across a fragmented customer base. Instead, you'll enjoy consolidated customer data to analyze trends, purchasing demographics, and history.