NationaLease Announces 5th Annual Tech Challenge Exam Regional Winners
Nine regional winners of this first phase are now set to compete in the final hands-on skills competition.
March 24, 2015, Downers Grove, IL –NationaLease, one of the largest full service truck leasing organizations in North America, is pleased to announce the nine regional winners of the fifth annual NationaLease Tech Challenge exam. Each year, the NationaLease Tech Challenge gives member company technicians the opportunity to compete in a series of events testing their maintenance knowledge and skills. This exam, which member company technicians completed in early March, is the preliminary step to qualify for the title of NationaLease Top Tech.
Each of the nine regional winners will go on to represent their member company in the hands-on skills competition which will take place during the 2015 Maintenance Managers Meeting, May 13-15 in Fort Lauderdale, FL. The top three finalists will also represent NationaLease at TMC’s Annual SuperTech Competition in the fall.
The 2015 regional winners are:
- Region 1: Trevor Shaw, VEL NationaLease
- Region 2: Robert Mrzyglod, Aim NationaLease – 2012, 2013, and 2014 Top Tech!
- Region 3: Nick Ottlinghaus, Miller NationaLease
- Region 4: Brian Peters, Salem NationaLease – Repeat winner from 2014!
- Region 5: Kory Stoudt, Aim NationaLease – Repeat winner from 2014!
- Region 6: Richard Stonecypher, Star Truck Rentals, Inc., a NationaLease Member – Repeat winner from 2011 and 2013!
- Region 7: Wade Murphy-Price, Airoldi Brothers NationaLease
- Region 8: Jeff Weaks, ATC Truck Rental and Leasing, a NationaLease Member – Repeat winner from 2014!
- Region 9: Joseph Pearo, Miramar NationaLease – Repeat winner from 2013!
NationaLease offers its congratulations to all the winners and thanks all participants for competing and for their consistent excellent service and dedication to the organization.
For more information, please contact Joe Puff at 630.925.7705 or e-mail email@example.com.
Founded in 1944, NationaLease is one of the largest full service truck leasing organizations in North America, with over 700 service locations throughout the U.S. and Canada and a combined customer fleet of over 135,000 tractors, trucks, and trailers.
The company provides comprehensive fleet management services for private fleets and transportation service providers. More information can be found at nationalease.com.