NationaLease Announces Recipients of the Exceptional Service Award at the 2013 Spring Maintenance Managers Meeting
The association of full service truck leasing companies recognizes member companies for the exceptional service they offer to other members.
June 04, 2013, Downers Grove, IL – Each year during the Spring Maintenance Managers Meeting, NationaLease recognizes member
companies who in the past year have provided excellent, consistent reciprocal service as voted on by maintenance managers and acknowledged for helping to make high-quality
service the hallmark of the NationaLease brand. During the meeting’s Awards Dinner on Thursday, May 16, in Schaumburg, IL, NationaLease presented 15 members with
the 2013 Exceptional Service Award.
Platinum Award Winners:
- Advantage NationaLease, Lititz, PA
- Aim NationaLease, Girard, OH
- Fox & James NationaLease, Latrobe, PA
- Koch NationaLease, St. Paul, MN
Gold Award Winners:
- Brown NationaLease, Des Moines, IA
- Coffman NationaLease, Aurora, IL
- Fleming NationaLease, Newington, VA
- Hogan Truck Leasing, Inc., a NationaLease Member, St. Louis, MO
- McCoy NationaLease, Green Bay, WI
- Success NationaLease, Kansas City, KS
Silver Award Winners:
- Airoldi Brothers NationaLease, Oak Creek, WI
- Four Star Leasing, LLC, a NationaLease Member, Montgomery, AL
- Kirk NationaLease, Sidney, OH
- Parrish Leasing Inc., a NationaLease Member, Fort Wayne, IN
- York NationaLease, York, PA
Founded in 1944, NationaLease is one of the largest full service truck leasing organizations in North America, with over 700 service locations throughout the U.S. and Canada and a combined customer fleet of over 135,000 tractors, trucks, and trailers.
The company provides comprehensive fleet management services for private fleets and transportation service providers. More information can be found at nationalease.com.