Product & Technology Fair
Register today for the popular 2016 Product & Technology Fair. This event, held during the Maintenance Managers Meeting, is a must-see portion for the members, growing bigger and better each year with more exhibitors and more attendees.
The 2016 Product & Technology Fair will take place Tuesday, May 24, 2016 starting at 1:30 PM. This exciting venue provides our suppliers with the exclusive opportunity to speak to key maintenance professionals in the rental and leasing industry. Always well-attended, the Product & Technology Fair gives NationaLease suppliers one-on-one face time with the members who utilize your products and services.
The exhibitor fee is $3,500 and includes an 8’ x 10’ booth space and two attendees for all open sessions and events. Additional attendees for all open functions will be charged $795. The Exhibitor Kit is now available to view. Please be sure to utilize SourceOne for all your needs at our Product & Technology Fair.
To register for this can’t-miss event and secure your booth, please click the Register Now button and provide the needed information.
During the 2016 Product & Technology Fair, NationaLease strongly encourages suppliers to provide a substantial raffle prize, show specials, etc. to draw members to your booth. The raffle prize should be worth a minimum of $150. Please complete the Product & Technology Fair Questionnaire and submit to us your plans for the raffle and/or exclusive offers so that we can promote “what makes your booth special” to our members.
We thank our Premier Partners and suppliers for helping to make this an informative and exciting few days. We look forward to seeing you in May in Schaumburg, IL. In the meantime, please contact Kate Barnes (856) 382-4701 with any questions or concerns.
- Register now! There are a limited number of booths available.
- Reserve your hotel room at the Renaissance Schaumburg Hotel & Convention Center
- Make your airline reservations.
- Complete the Product & Technology Fair Questionnaire with details on your products, show specials, prize, etc.
- Contact Kate Barnes (856) 382-4701 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in exhibiting a large vehicle or have any questions or concerns.